Hi, I am Ashley. I am 40+. I am a mom to a tweenage boy, wife, mobile software engineer and extremely busy. I live in the metro Atlanta area. I work from home. My home is always messy. I have two dogs. Love my pets like family. I am a novice at most things that I find fascinating, but that won’t stop me from sharing what I do accomplish and learning from those who have had more experience!
Growing up I didn’t always have all the resources to learn and experience things, but my midlife “crisis” is to put some of those interests and dreams into action. I invite you to learn with me and observe as I grow.
What interests me?
- Nature/Outdoors (Level: Intermediate)
- RV life/Camping/Traveling (Level: Intermediate)
- Mobile Software Engineering (Level: Expert)
- Self compassion and Meditation (Level: Intermediate)
- Kayaking (Level: Intermediate)
- Point and Click Photography (Level: Expert, lol)
- Animals/Volunteering (Level: Novice)
- World of Warcraft (Level: Classic/Expert; Retail/Intermediate)
- Blogging (Level: Intermediate)